VelsionScape
Welcome To Velsionscape
-Vote For server.
-Join Forums
-Most of all have fun

From
Velsionscape
VelsionScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VelsionScape

RSPS, Velsionscape is best server around, 24/7 vps, Webclient

PortalHomeWebclient!Client Download!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote

Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010

Go down 
+3
xMitver
Smurf
Michael
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
Michael

Rep Points : 61

Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey, I'm going to keep a little journal on here in case anyone gets bored and wants to read some stuff.

Xbox live gamertag: B The Sniper H

11/25/2010

Just started VelsionScape today. I decided to design by character to have white hair, blue shirt, tan flares, and black boots. I think it's very stylish. I started off by exploring the shops in Edge before banking the rest of my gear and teleporting to rock crabs. There I noticed the Xp was 583 per hit on shared attack style, so I trained for a bit. Three obby maul pures showed up and told me to type ::pure. Which I did and it saved me quite a bit of time. So thank you! Then I continued to train my Defence for a little bit. After I finished combat training, I decided to work on my thieving skill, which I got 99 in Smile. With the money from thieving, I purchased about 1.4k big bones and went to work using them on the prayer alter for 99 prayer. I didn't use anywhere near 1.4k and now I have a lot left. So Now I'm 99 Prayer Very Happy. Then I made a forum account and decided to test out barrows. I learned that if you pray the correct prayer, you don't need food, not even on Verac's. I also started recording all of my loot from barrows in a word document which I posted on the forums as my barrows log. It's getting late now and I should get going. Night all!

11/26/2010

Ah good morning! I'm going to go see Unstoppable today with my Dad, little brother, and old brother. This'll be so great because my dad has worked seven days a week for the past two months and now I get to see him Smile. I'm level 126 now and I have three barrow items Smile. I would get off to play Call of Duty Black Ops, except my Xbox 360 is in my brother's room and he's asleep in the room. So I don't really want to wake him up, you know? I mean he's home from college, it's not like he gets to sleep in a lot worry-free. Thanksgiving yesterday was so great, I got to see all my friends and family. But back to Velsion, I think I am going to create a Barrow's Guide because I haven't seen one on the guide's section. It'll give me something to do so I won't be bored. Argh, I tried to register to tinypic - the site I use to upload pictures when I am making guides - and it registered me to photobucket, not tinypic, oh well. All that means is that I'll have to type in a little captcha each time I upload a picture. I finished the intro picture of my barrows guide. I'll work on it later, I'm going to go watch NCIS Season 3 now. Got new shoes, going to movies now! I just got back from the movie. Unstoppable was amazing. Here's my synopsis of Unstoppable.

*Spoiler Alert*
Movie name - Unstoppable.
Rating - 4 stars out of 5 stars.
Synopsis - A fat chunky railroad worker was directed to move a long train off a track to another. The guy started moving it, but realized that the switch wasn't in place. He put the train in 'idle' then jumped off to switch it to the right track. The idle switch fell out of place and the train started picking up speed. Then a young man goes to learn about his job at a railway place and they learn that there is a coaster. A coaster is a unmanned train just rolling. Then they find out that it is at full throttle. This 777 train is smashing through everything and is carrying highly toxic chemicals. There is a high rise curve coming up and if they don't slow it down, a population of 750,000 people will die. After nearly dying from a head on collision, the two men, the young guy and the old black guy decide to go after the train in reverse because the old black guy knows this train can't be derailed. They hook onto the train and start to pull the breaks - but if you want to know if they succeed or not, you'll have to watch the movie yourself.

Just finished my barrows guide! I hope everyone likes it, I don't know what I should do next Smile Well it's time for me to call it a night, I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon, I have work in the morning.

Night

11/27/2010

Well, I didn't get much done today in Velsion terms. However, I did enjoy a nice day of Black ops plus I had work today for eight hours. My brother is going back to college Monday so I'm hoping I get to see him more before he goes off. I have work again tomorrow so I'll probably won't even be on much tomorrow as well. I'm starting to train slayer on here, and its like hardcore too easy. I'm trying to create a guide for slayer, but the xp bonus from finishing a task is confusing me, hopefully its not random. I wonder if people are still reading this, because this is on the 2nd page, oh well, I'm mainly doing this for myself, not for others. I witnessed a admin harrasing a kid and then ban or ip ban, all I know is he just 'logged out' and the admin was like "Gf son". Kinda scares me when people are like that. Normally, from what I've seen on other servers, there is this thing called "Picture proof" where even if you are admin, you have to take a picture to prove that you were justifiable in your action. I guess that doesn't apply here. Oh well, that would explain why this server's population is quite low. It's late and I have work tomorrow like I said earlier so I'll be hitting the hay, Night all.

11/28/2010

Well I got the client working and I'm level 3 again, that doesn't bother me though. What bothers me is the mouse pointer not being correct and the fact that I saw 3 admins when their is like 10 players? Seems a bit too many if you ask me, anyways, I'm going to take a break and hope they fix the mouse, because I already dropped two items because of it. I found out there's only two administrators, so thats not that bad I suppose. I'm really happy one of my suggestions was implemented and I just offered a new one. I think I might end up just being forum active instead of game active. Work today was quite a hassle, the eight hours I worked seemed more like 40. I haven't decided what I should get for christmas. I'm like the Santa of our house. My parents can't afford to buy presents, so I pick out presents for my little brother and my older brother. I'm almost second prestige on call of duty black ops. I found a guy I really like, the M16 ACOG/Silencer with a Strela 3 rocket its pretty awesome. Well I'll type more if I get bored, I can't believe this is on the second page, I guess no one wants to read my lil journal Razz Oh well. I think I'll bump it up a little anyways. Oh and I desperately want to create a new barrows guide Smile Well I just watched a hilariously funny video by NigaHiga its like a mini movie. Night now, see you tomorrow.

11/29/2010

Today was interesting. I got on this morning and noticed my bronze armor by my name was replaced by blue party hats. I was shocked when I saw it say Forum/in-game moderator, but thats only half-true anyways. I'm a forum moderator, not a in-game moderator. I noticed my hidden threads thing kinda got some replies, but they all seemed to have taken something totally different from it. I tried re-explaining my idea, maybe it'll be more understandable now. I met a cool person today named Dj Free, she was trying to find out where rune ores were, so I took five minutes to show her before I got back to my guide, and as a bonus, she is now my friend Smile.
FINISHED MY BARROWS GUIDE COMPLETELY Smile. Going to take a break now for some black ops.

I'm back now, I started using my moderator powers, hopefully I'll be able to do some real good for these forums. I sent a pm to Gabbe about a few things, but besides that, I am confident I'm doing everything right. I'm even tempted to sticky my journal, but somehow that would seem like abusing to me Razz. I'm almost level 95 smithing so I'll be able to make visages for people who don't want to train to lv 95 smithing, and I don't blame them one bit! I wonder who actively reads this anyways, At the pc event today I heard John say he's read a bit of this, which bit is the key thing though eh? I got tired of not being able to post an opinion on Angel, so I went online and found her, she was talking about nudity picture's and everyone around her was asking for pictures with her top off, REAL MATURE, anyways I lol'd at that. Then later when I did have a serious question, I attempted three times to ask her, each time she flat out ignored me. So I left a negative post for her, one because she didn't help me, and the fact that she was talking about nudity pictures, and the other to see how she reacts to a person 'not loving her'. I'd rather find out on forums if she has a temper then finding out in-game. A sudden though just struck me, what if she reads this? Oh well, hopefully the wall of text will be enough to convince any sane person not to read all this. It's late and I got work tomorrow, Good night.

11/30/2010

Well, I got some forum stuff done today. I found out I can't delete old posts, so it's going to be tough to make these forums ship shape. I've started working on Slayer, and Caleb was very helpful. I also re-worded the staff rules so there could be no slip up. I think I'll take a small break now. I think I may have judged Divine Angel wrongly, I found out she has a pm bug so she can't receive privative messages, that would explain a lot. I just got back from getting my paycheck. Its not much but enough to make me feel safer if someone in my family should get sick. I hope the other forum moderator on here stops trying to compete with me, well I'll go entertain my little brother for a little while, its raining outside Sad I just got some more forum worked done. It would really help if I could delete threads that are useless and clogging the forums. But I am making due with what I can do. I set some guidelines for Report section that should make it more easier to follow and understand. I hope Milzert gets my private message and understands I'm not trying to undermine him, I'm just simply attempting to turn the forums into something amazing. Angel seems to think I'm being Snudy, whatever that means, but I like the word so I said it outloud a bit, it almost as funny as saying fertile dirt really fast. I'll probably be getting off tonight soon to go to sleep, work in the morning is a drag. I played with Wizkid on xbox live, he sounded pretty decent and didn't seem stuck up like I was afraid he would be. Oh and I met some nice players online today who talked to me a bit after I helped them. Sadly enough, I don't really have anyone to talk to in that game yet. Well I'll see you all tomorrow! Good night all!

12/01/2010

Today has been a real drag. It was biter cold out and very grey the whole day. I had a slow day at work as well. But enough about my boring real life duties, lets talk about Velsion. Lets see, what's the first thing I remember today, oh yeah, I joined someone's help clan because I was wanting to help some people, and right off the bat I was called a wanna be mod. So anyways, Fracture came to my rescue and told the guy there's nothing wrong with trying to help people. So afterwards I ran into the guy who called me a WBM and talked to him a bit. I found out his grandma died and his girl friend left him. So I could understand why he was irritable. I learned how to delete a thread, so now I can really start cleaning these forums up good. But the sad part is, there is almost no one active on the forums except for like three people. Oh and Gabbe made me a Chatbox Moderator so I'm doing some real good there now too. I plan to make a format for donations so that Gabbe/or whoever is in charge of donations, will be able to more clearly see what is going on. I'm currently helping a person named Ben on the chatbox, he has lots of good questions. Well I'm going to go do that donations thing format now. I did a lot of forum work today. I plan to tackle the General Chat slowly. I wish I could re-organize the forums, like create actual Topic's. I have lots of good idea's but I can't do them yet. Well I still wish forums would become more active. Well I got 85 slayer today. I got my first whip. And John promoted me to a moderator position. He gave me a considerable amount of money that is for voters. So I created a thread on a way to keep track of who actually votes. Night all.

December 2, 2010

Wow is all I have to say. I'm not new to being a moderator in-game but I wasn't prepared for this. Out of the 250M of voting cash I was given, I am down to 120M of it. Angel was on this morning, she couldn't believe I was a moderator. She said she never see's me online, its probably because I work from 8 - 4. So I can only be online from like 5 - 12 or so. The only thing that is a challenge at the moment with being a moderator is recording the names of everyone I give 10m to, so they don't try to claim it twice, From different moderators. I'm pretty sure I was tricked at least a few times today as well. Its the morning and I have to get ready for work now, be back in like 9 hours Sad. However, I was able to help a few people Smile

NEW FORUMS RELEASED
NEW FORUMS RELEASED
NEW FORUMS RELEASED

For those of you who are wondering, I had a online journal on the other forums and this is a continuation of it. I still have the other days in a log but since this is a new forum, I didn't want to bring it over.

December 2, 2010 Thursday

Wow, today was pretty chaotic. It started off busy and just progressed as time went on. It was basically my first real day as a Moderator in-game on Velsion. Now this isn't my first time being moderator, so I thought I would be prepared, but I definitely was not ready. Let me try to explain what it felt like as I logged in and started to talk using ::yell. I normally browse the forums, check the chat-box, and then check the game. However, today it went more like this. As soon as I logged in and people realized I was a moderator, three things happened at once. 1. People started to spam me to get their 10M because they voted. (This was before Gabbe decided to do away with the cash for voting). 2. People started to spam private messages to me, asking about voting. 3. People were making brand new accounts and then claiming they voted, and because I was told to just give the 10M out, I could not question it. I'm so glad that we replaced the vote for cash with a points system. This all happened in the morning before I go to work by the way. I work roughly six to seven days a week, so if I'm not online during a certain part of the day, thats why. After work when I got off, I decided to check the game after relaxing to beautiful piano music. I noticed that there was a new forums and so naturally I registered. Gabbe was asking us to advertise the new forums, (so if any of you saw me saying to register every few minutes, thats why). I learned we have Jail and unjail now as commands, and it looks great. I was able to help a lot of people I think, but I think the private messaging system might be broken because sometimes I would reply to a person, and they would act as if they never received it. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. Oh and I did figure out how to manage my time on here. Before I was moderator, I multi-tasked big time. I would check chat-box, forums, and play the game all at once. Now that I'm moderator, I will only do Game and chat-box. Chat-box and forums, but definitely not all three at once. I started talking to Oops Sorry about old memories and I have another really good friend on here. I tried doing some barrows but I didn't get lucky. I also tried to get a onyx gem so I could have a fury, but I gave up on that as well. I try to use ::yell for only useful things. Like telling players to go to forums, to know they can private message me for help, to vote, and that voting is good. I got so bored however, I started this new game "Geuss what song!" where I would ::yell one of the lyrics of a song and whoever geussed the name of the song won 1M, I could only offer 1m as I am poor.

December 3, 2010 Friday

Today I woke up at around 5 AM. I work a double shift today so I may not be on later today. Thats why I'm posting this now.

LORD HAVE MERCY! Wow, I got off work about 10 minutes ago and I got on the server and there was total chaos. Apparently Angel Divine quit and there was a lot of people sitting outside of edge screaming down each other's throat. The source of the problem was a guy named Jlicardie1 who was apparently calling people a nigger. Now I didn't witness this, however, he was warned twice by Caleb to stop screaming and stuff. Caleb was arguing with him, which he shouldn't have done, to resolve this, I jailed him(Jlicardie1). About 10 minutes later, everything turned back to normal. Pk da ags is causing massive problems.

Wow - I just spent 10 minutes muting and jailing multiple accounts that pk da ags made because I didn't have the power to stop him for good.

WOW I JUST SPEND TWO HOURS MUTING/JAILING AND REPORTING THEM ON FORUMS - I just finished my report, I hope John/gabbe decided to Ip ban I Pk AGS. But I'm going to take a shower now. I neglected myself to make sure the server wasn't in chaos. Never before have I wanted administrator so badly, What took me two hours could of been 2 minutes if I had the power. But I was able to do it the hard way and everything seemed to turn out right. Plus I'm even worth $100 dollars to a person if they want me banned. (of course he didn't specify how long = loophole!) I'm going to take a shower, take four ibuprofen, then get back on the game to check that everything is still running smoothly.

After a nice hot 30 minute shower, I came back. Server has crashed. I knew I should of watched it! Drat me and my need to wipe 12 hours of grease off me. Anyways, I have work in the morning, there is nothing more I can do tonight. Hopefully everything will be settled out by the time I get off at like 3 or 4.

Night everyone, stay chill!

December 4, 2010 Saturday

Hey, good morning to you! I woke up at five am so I could help server out before I went to work. I keep noticing a lot of spam posts on the forums. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT Sad. Gabbe told me hes adding IP Mute and Unmute to the commands of a moderator. That seems like.. way too much power for a mod. I'm scared because I see moderators promoted and demoted so fast here. Angel has a temper, so I could see her lashing out with a IPmute when it wasn't necessary. Alright, I'll be back in eight hours or so. I'm off work and it feels nice to relax. The past two days I've logged in, I've dealt with crazy voter people wanting 10m, the next day was a riot. I'm hoping this day is normal, wish me luck, logging in. Well everything went well except I saw Speedy threatening to ban several times over things that were not bannable. He knows to use Jail now however. Funnily enough, he thinks I want him demoted. And because I mentioned that he threatened ban, he thinks I ruined his chance at Super-Admin because that was his goal. We were having a heated discussion and it ended with him asking if I thought I was "perfect" in real life. I was like no, I make mistakes in real life, but on a private server, I try to not make any because its not real life and things can work out that way. Woah as I'm typing this the screen is shaking - otherwords - i'm dizzy. Okay it passed. Not being able to moderate the forums is stressing me out when I see things that need fixing. 1tk is making guides like crazy. I don't know what I'll do if I'm not making guides. Sad

Wow, after Jake attacked us with spammers, I decided I'll voice my opinion on how staff is assembled. I'll probably be flamed to hell for it too. But as our server is growing, something needs to change. We keep getting more and more players, thats great. But we also get trouble makers and soon we won't be able to stop them... Sad

Its late, and I got to go to bed because I have work tomorrow. I'll be on before work however. Night. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Michael on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smurf
Smurf

Rep Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:26 am

Truely love ur blogs santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.rate.ee/users/Shawtyy
xMitver
xMitver

Rep Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:45 am

Lol It's kinda annoying to be a mod sometimes Wink you get no time for yourself if you are at home
Back to top Go down
wizkid
wizkid

Rep Points : 134

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:45 am

lol good job dude u should re-make a barrows guide. pest guide. etc. dude
Back to top Go down
Michael
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Put my full journal back up. Even the days before the release of the new server. Enjoy reading Razz
Back to top Go down
wizkid
wizkid

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:36 am

sweet more to read yummmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Michael
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm glad someone actually reads it. I've just updated it.
Back to top Go down
wizkid
wizkid

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:53 am

dude i like the fact u actually take time to read the environment and vlog about it its pretty kewl i like it
Back to top Go down
Owner Gabbe
OwnerGabbe
OwnerGabbe
Owner Gabbe

Rep Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:15 am

W O W.
Back to top Go down
angel divine

Rep Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 am

Angel has a temper, so I could see her lashing out with a IPmute when it wasn't necessary

roooooofl....u really think that of me... wow ....

-ANGEL LOVES WIZKID.
Back to top Go down
1nk
1nk

Rep Points : 90

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:39 am

Ye, that takes time to writw that Smile, but i dotnt have time to read it all Sad, sorry ).. But still nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010   Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's Journal Updated 12/5/2010
Page 1 of 1