VelsionScape
Welcome To Velsionscape
-Vote For server.
-Join Forums
-Most of all have fun

From
Velsionscape
VelsionScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VelsionScape

RSPS, Velsionscape is best server around, 24/7 vps, Webclient

PortalHomeWebclient!Client Download!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote

::XTELETO TELETOME

Go down 
+5
flawlessdope
1nk
Caleb
wizkid
angel divine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
angel divine

Rep Points : 95

::XTELETO TELETOME Empty
PostSubject: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 pm

HEY guys its me stacey and i just wanna suggest that u should add ::xteleto and ::teletome for mods and Ip mutes....its been cases where we had spammers and all we could do is mute after mute after mute.... and the tele is when people r stuck or doing wrong and we need to get a hold of them....if u ask "why not just jail" u cant hear each other in jail.... so gabbe plz add these it would help the server alot...thanks Smile.

-ANGEL LOVES YOU.
Back to top Go down
wizkid
wizkid

Rep Points : 134

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 pm

that would make a mods life easyer lol buy a few words
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Rep Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:57 pm

this would really help alot :S
Back to top Go down
1nk
1nk

Rep Points : 90

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Agree, That Would help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
flawlessdope
Donator
Donator
flawlessdope

Rep Points : 1084

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Yes they need xtele gabbe i've had a few situations where i needed them to teleport to me.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Michael

Rep Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:11 pm

I also agree. We also need a moderator zone so we have a place to take people who are in trouble while we question them. This is a great idea. And if you're feeling extra nice, throw in ::bank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flawlessdope
Donator
Donator
flawlessdope

Rep Points : 1084

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Michael wrote:
I also agree. We also need a moderator zone so we have a place to take people who are in trouble while we question them. This is a great idea. And if you're feeling extra nice, throw in ::bank Very Happy
::bank haha if he does your lucky bro Smile
Back to top Go down
angel divine

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 am

YEA staff zone would be nice to and ipmute also for spammers so its just 1 name not 20 like other time.....its a shame right after gabbe leaves im talking maybe like 10 sec sapmmer comes... -.- fml.

-ANGEL LOVES WIZKID.
Back to top Go down
xMitver
xMitver

Rep Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 am

Lol i agree, i though i had those rights aswell when i was mod. But I say that these get limited. Mods only get ::jail, ::mute and ::ban.

::teleto, ::teletome, ::ipban and ::ipmute is for admin+
Back to top Go down
wizkid
wizkid

Rep Points : 134

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 am

oh dag lol that would be kewl tho Very Happy do they have thease commands in real rs is that why they ban people?
Back to top Go down
angel divine

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 am

xMitver wrote:
Lol i agree, i though i had those rights aswell when i was mod. But I say that these get limited. Mods only get ::jail, ::mute and ::ban.

::teleto, ::teletome, ::ipban and ::ipmute is for admin+

no ::ipmute not :ipban what about spammers.... they can just keep making new accs and admins and gabbe are hardly on...

-ANGEL LOVES WIZKID.
Back to top Go down
Ezmee
Ezmee

Rep Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:35 am

Nice idea Wink

I Agree.

~ Esmee
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Bryan

Rep Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 am

angel divine wrote:
HEY guys its me stacey and i just wanna suggest that u should add ::xteleto and ::teletome for mods and Ip mutes....its been cases where we had spammers and all we could do is mute after mute after mute.... and the tele is when people r stuck or doing wrong and we need to get a hold of them....if u ask "why not just jail" u cant hear each other in jail.... so gabbe plz add these it would help the server alot...thanks Smile.

-ANGEL LOVES YOU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::XTELETO TELETOME   ::XTELETO TELETOME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::XTELETO TELETOME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VelsionScape :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: