VelsionScape
Welcome To Velsionscape
-Vote For server.
-Join Forums
-Most of all have fun

From
Velsionscape
VelsionScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VelsionScape

RSPS, Velsionscape is best server around, 24/7 vps, Webclient

PortalHomeWebclient!Client Download!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote

What the hell is going on with our staff?

Go down 
+7
xMitver
Santa Clawz
wizkid
flawlessdope
K
Michael
Oops Sorry
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oops Sorry

Rep Points : 15

What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 Stacytrouble

I don't know if you think this is heroic Kevin and Caleb because you're such good friends that you're going to quit because someone else quits but it doesn't make you better friends. In fact, it makes you irresponsible moderators. And same for you, Stacey. I don't know the story, but I'm assuming you're quitting because you died and lost items or something. Well that just proves how great of a moderator you are. Neutral You really let your server down by quitting.

But I guess I'm more upset with Caleb and Kevin considering they don't have a truly legitimate reason to be quitting. You're going to give up on Gabbe, who trusted you with your crowns to help keep his server up, and just betray him because one person is quitting. Wow. I love Gabbe and Stacey both, but seriously?

I just think it's incredibly irresponsible for you to do this. Even if none of you are quitting and you're all being overdramatic. What will newbs to the server think when they see that THREE moderators (Staff members) are quitting? Goodbye new members, it was nice having you on for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
angel divine

Rep Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 am

Oops Sorry wrote:
xMitver wrote:
Well she told me she decided to stay so im happy =)

This thread isn't about whether they're quitting or not or, Stacey, the reason you're quitting. It's regarding the mood and tone that your wreckless "Yell"ing on the serverand how it can harm the population of this community. You may doubt me, but it happens.

for 1 when i died in bandos i never rage quited i told the story what happen that day. And your saying im reckless for saying to caleb and kevin that im quiting?? they yelled it i told them to stop go back at look at your pics....

-ANGEL LOVES YOU.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Rep Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 pm

really guys?.. caring about a friend/making them not quit doesnt mean we are bad mods..too me you making this thread you just want attention. oops sorry last night when this happend about 40 players were on..now there is 70-80+..it doesnt make a diff. it might of been bad but seriously dont make such a deal about it and even if angel wasnt a girl..lol i would still do it..ask kevin i done it alot when m8s from impact quit. im not a faggot who just takes their items and lets them go.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Rep Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:59 pm

and honestly i wouldnt rly quit..i said it few times this sounds weird but it 99% of the time stops them for quiting..thats how much i care about friends? not a bad thing
Back to top Go down
angel divine

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Caleb wrote:
really guys?.. caring about a friend/making them not quit doesnt mean we are bad mods..too me you making this thread you just want attention. oops sorry last night when this happend about 40 players were on..now there is 70-80+..it doesnt make a diff. it might of been bad but seriously dont make such a deal about it and even if angel wasnt a girl..lol i would still do it..ask kevin i done it alot when m8s from impact quit. im not a faggot who just takes their items and lets them go.

THANKS caleb for supporting me and being a great friend i really do appriciate it.

-ANGEL LOVES YOU.
Back to top Go down
Oops Sorry

Rep Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Caleb wrote:

I never said you were a bad mod. I even stated that I don't think any punishments should be given for this. I simply just wanted to point it out in hopes that you would realize that yelling about the situation only made it worse. You should have kept it private. I'm sorry that if my perspective of things requires a little bit of professionalism. I guess that's the best way to put it. It was extremely unprofessional. Sure this is a game, and a game based on a private server. But as a staff member it's my belief that you need to act professionally publically. Privately is a different matter.
Back to top Go down
angel divine

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:59 am

yea but if u can c your pics in allmost every1 of them im telling them to stop....im not yelling it....look at the screenies im either telling them dont quit or telling them to stop....it was privite was only talking to kevin and caleb.....i didnt make it public....

-ANGEL LOVES YOU.
Back to top Go down
wizkid
wizkid

Rep Points : 134

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 am

quiting for another person isnt really a good idea man.. i play for fun i started off in the server with 0 freind now i have at least 10 im not gunna leave because say caleb leaves
Back to top Go down
Smurf
Smurf

Rep Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 am

Stop that argue? Kinda pointless, to you really think it leads to something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rate.ee/users/Shawtyy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on with our staff?   What the hell is going on with our staff? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell is going on with our staff?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2